Power Automate create an Object and append to an Array using Apply to each loop | Get SharePoint groups and their permission levels

 In this demonstration, I am giving an insights of have apply to each loop, I want to create an dynamic array.

I have Rest API url getting SharePoint groups and their permission levels in an array which is used to assign to a collection in Power Apps.

Using power automate, first I need to call Rest API service

Send HTTP Request to SP.

GET

/_api/Web/RoleAssignments?$expand=Member,RoleDefinitionBindings


Parse JSON for our convince.


I have created an Array: SPGroupPermissionArray variable

I have created an Object SPGroupWithPermissionLevel varaible with value as 

{

"PermissionLevelID":"",

"PermissionLevelName":""

}

Apply to each loop

to output of Parse JSON

body(parse_json)

Now I have to set the variables SPGroupWithPermissionLevel Object


items('Apply_to_each_2')?['RoleDefinitionBindings']?['results'][0]?['Id']
items('Apply_to_each_2')?['RoleDefinitionBindings']?['results'][0]?['Name']




We See output as


































Comments